Multinational Companies looking to outsource products and services regard Unimark as a valuable partner. Tie-ups with Unimark give customers the competitive edge through faster product development and optimized costs. The Company can help reduce the transition time between drug discovery, development and entry into the market. The customer gains with reproducible, innovative solutions to synthetic chemistry problems. Custom synthesis at Unimark is tailored to meet the customer needs, be it as a laboratory scale-up, commercial scale-up or post commercialization stages.
Unimark offers its comprehensive services along with a promise of quality and consistency. These are made available at a speed and cost that are mutually beneficial.
- NCE Scale up and Technology Development.
- Bio-catalysis and Chiral Technologies.
- Development of analytical methods and specifications from raw materials, to non-compendia finished products.
- Impurity profiling.
- Accelerated and real-time stability studies.
- Optimization of reaction conditions to reduce manufacturing costs by classical methods or statistical design of experiments (DOE).
- Classification of hazardous raw materials, reaction mixtures and products by using differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and reaction calorimetry (RC1).
- Scale up of new and existing routes in glass reactors (10-50 L) and fixed reactors (up to 250 L capacity).
- Synthesis of APIs for pre-clinical and clinical studies up to Phase III (cGMP).